As an independent insurance agency, Mid-Missouri Insurance Agency leverages multiple partners to bring you the right auto policy for the right price.
What are the major pieces of a personal auto policy?
What can my policy cover?
- Liability coverage is required by law and protects others from damages you are responsible for. There are varying amounts of limits you can purchase.
- Collision coverage pays to repair your car when damaged in a collision with another object (with the exception of an animal). This coverage usually requires a deductible.
- Comprehensive coverage pays to repair your car when damaged by striking an animal or an act of god such as hail or wind damage. This also requires a deductible.
- Gap Coverage: if you have a lien this will protect you from the “Gap” that is sometimes present between the actual value of your vehicle and what is still owed against the vehicle. Added by endorsement, with the age of your car being a qualifying factor.
- Rental Reimbursement coverage can pay for a rental car when your car is damaged by a covered cause of loss. This coverage can be added by endorsement and is relatively inexpensive
- Roadside assistance coverage can pay for towing to a nearby mechanic if your car was to breakdown. This can also be added inexpensively by endorsement.
Am I properly covered?
Call one of our expert advisors to make sure! You can also click the get a quote button below to get a quote today.
We also offer the following discounts for even more competitive rates:
- Multi Policy
- Safe Driver
- Good Student
- Paid in full
- Mature discount
- Auto Safety Features