For most of us, our home is the largest investment we'll make. We'll help you protect your investment. Our dedicated Homeowners Insurance experts work with you to find the policy that fits your needs, with a premium that fits your budget.
What major items are covered in a standard homeowners policy?
What can my policy cover?
- Flood is not covered on a standard HO Policy. Generally to have coverage for Flood, you would need a separate policy.
- Back up of water and sewers are not usually covered on a standard HO policy. This coverage requires an endorsement to your policy.
- Earthquake is also not covered on a standard HO policy. This coverage can often be added by endorsement, but with certain carriers could require a standalone policy
- Certain personal property such as guns, jewelry, coin collections, etc. have limited coverage, if you have any type of collections or extraordinarily valuable items make sure your agent is aware of this so they can properly protect these items with a personal articles floater.
- Replacement Cost vs. Actual Cash Value: these are two types of loss settlements that could be on your policy for both the dwelling and your personal property. The amount that you will be paid in a claim could vary greatly depending on which option you have. There are valid reasons for either of these types of loss settlement, but it is important to understand the difference — make sure that you understand this before purchasing the policy.
Am I properly covered?
Call one of our Home Insurance local experts today to make sure! You can also click the “Get a Quote” button below to start the process online.
We utilize several partner providers and the following discounts for even more competitive rates:
- Multi Policy
- Claims Free
- New Home Buyer
- Paid in full
- Mature discount
- Age of Construction